Description of ODS C18 HPLC Column
The ODS C18 HPLC column produced by Hawach uses ultra-pure silica gel as the substrate for a thorough double-end bonding process.
It has a wide range of pH (1.5-10), applicable to most drugs, compound separation of environment, and the chemical industry. It has the best peak shape for basic and polar compounds and is one of the most versatile C18 HPLC columns on the market.
Since the C18 column has a longer carbon chain than the C8 column, it leads to better retention characteristics.
Universal C18 HPLC column can replace Waters symmetry C18 column, Agilent Zorbax XDB C18 HPLC column, Phenomenex, Luna C18, Supelcosil LC-18-DB, YMC ODS-AM, Altima C18, GL-science, Inertsil ODS-2, etc.
Characteristics of ODS C18 HPLC Column
- Super pure, full-hole spherical silica gel, with a purity of >99.999%;
- Unique fixed phase bonding, double seal technology;
- High efficiency: theoretical plate number > 90000/m;
- Good peak shape symmetry: the tailing factor is controlled at 0.95-1.05;
- Wide range of pH: suitable for pH 1.5-10.0;
- Long service life;
- Excellent batch and batch reproducibility.
- Bonded phase: C18;
- Particle size: 3μm, 5μm, 10μm;
- Aperture: 120Å, 300Å;
- Specific surface area: 320m2/g (120Å), 90m2/g (300Å);
- Carbon loading: 17% (120Å), 8% (300Å);
- Sealing: Double tailing;
- pH stability: 1.5-10.0.