Description of C18 Low pH HPLC Column
The C18(Octadecylsilane) HPLC column produced by Hawach is reasonably priced, complete in variety, safe, and reliable. It can replace Waters XSelect HSS C18 SB, Agilent Stable Bond (SB-C18), Agilent Stable Bond (SB-AQ), and so on.
The C18 Low pH HPLC Column is particularly suitable for the separation of polarized light at extremely low to medium pH values ranging from 0.5 to 8.0. LP-C18 adopts special surface treatment and a fixed phase construction process. It does not hydrolyze at low pH and does not seal. Because the capping reagent is easy to hydrolyze under acidic conditions, it avoids the problem of changing the selectivity of C18 and has excellent separation performance and stability under acidic mobile conditions.
Octadecylsilane HPLC column which has saturation and longer life, 300 Å pore size for peptide and protein separation under acidic conditions.
Characteristics of Octadecylsilane HPLC column
- Ultra-pure, fully porous spherical silica gel with a purity of >99.999%
- Unique stationary phase bonding
- High efficiency: theoretical plate number > 90000/m
- Good peak shape symmetry: the tailing factor is controlled at 0.95-1.05
- Wide pH range: suitable for pH 0.5-8.0
- RP C18 column
- Long service life
- Excellent batch and batch reproducibility
- Bonded phase: C18 (USP L1)
- Particle size: 3μm, 5μm, 10μm,
- Aperture: 120Å, 300Å
- Specific surface area: 320m²/g (120Å)
- Carbon loading: 10% (120Å), 5% (300Å)
- Sealing: Unfinished
- pH stability: 0.5-8.0.
Hawach Octadecylsilane column for HPLC provides excellent efficiency and reliability, and significantly improves the performance of all instruments. Please follow us for the latest and most favorable price of the C18 HPLC column.