Description of C18-Aqueous HPLC Column
The C18-Aqueous HPLC column is based on ultra-pure silica gel and is a water-resistant column with a 100% aqueous phase.
The column packing has good surface coverage and complete sealing and has a good flow with high water content. Compatibility, with the longer service life in high water content mobile phase;
The C18 chromatography column has a wide pH range (1.5-10), suitable for most pharmaceutical, environmental, and chemical industry compound separation.
The aqueous C18 chromatographic column has similar selectivity to the conventional C18 column for the separation of hydrophobic compounds, so it can also be used as a general-purpose C18 column. But for basic extreme compounds, aqueous C18 has the best peak shape, which has stronger retention and selectivity.
Characteristics of C18-Aqueous HPLC Column
- Ultra-pure, fully porous spherical silica gel with a purity of >99.999%;
- Unique stationary phase bonding, double sealing technology;
- High efficiency: theoretical plate number > 90000/m;
- Good peak shape symmetry: the tailing factor is controlled at 0.95-1.05;
- Wide pH range: suitable for pH 1.5-10;
- Long service life;
- Excellent batch and batch reproducibility.
- Bonded phase: C18 (USP L1);
- Particle size: 3μm, 5μm, 10μm;
- Aperture: 120Å;
- Specific surface area: 320m²/g (120Å);
- Carbon loading: 12% (120Å);
- pH stability: 1.5-10.0.