Description of Amino Acid Column
The Amino Acid HPLC column is a dedicated column developed by Hawach for amino acid analysis. It uses ultra-high purity fully porous spherical silica as a matrix to provide a good peak for amino acid analysis using a unique bonding process and a more thorough tailing process shape.
Since most of the amino acids have no absorption in the ultraviolet region or only weak absorption, in order to improve the sensitivity and separation selectivity of the assay, amino acids need to be derivatized in order to generate strong absorption in the ultraviolet region, which is detected by the detector.
Features of Amino Acid Column
1. The amino acid analysis method developed by Hawach is derivatized with amino acids in front of the column;
2. The reaction speed is fast, the derivative has good stability, the product is single, and the analysis time is short;
3. Dedicated column for amino acid analysis;
4. Can provide amino acid analysis method package, including derivative methods, standards, columns, and derivatization reagents;
5. After strict separation and testing of 18 kinds of amino acids, the reliability of the results is guaranteed.
Particle size: 5μm
PH Range: 1.5-10.0
Carbon loading: 17%
Specific surface area: 320m²/g
Whether the seal: Yes