Inorganic Fillers and Polymer Fillers in HPLC Columns
Hawach will introduce two fillers in the HPLC column from inorganic fillers and polymer fillers, respectively.
Inorganic fillers in HPLC columns:
1. FLORISIL magnesium silicate, a highly selective adsorbent for the purification, separation, separation of endocrine and oil, and analysis of pigments;
2. PESTICARD graphitized carbon, a new carbon black material with high purification effect, high recovery rate and high reproducibility, is used for pesticide residue analysis, especially high-quality sample preparation such as vegetables and fruits;
3. Neutral alumina N, PH=7.5, strong polar adsorbent, neutral surface, easy to retain heterocyclic compounds, aromatic hydrocarbons and organic amines and other rich compounds, widely used in the analysis of Sudan red and malachite green;
4. Acidic Alumina A, PH=4.5, can be used as strong polar adsorption and medium cation exchanger;
5. Alkaline alumina B, PH-10, can be used to remove organic acids, phenols, etc.
Polymer fillers in HPLC columns:
1. PEP pyruvic acid, a functional polystyrene/divinylbenzene extraction column, has both hydrophilic and lipophilic groups on the surface and has a relatively balanced adsorption effect on polar and non-polar compounds. Widely used in the analysis of various compounds;
2. HXN sulfonylureas, specially prepared for the preparation of sulfonylurea samples, for the extraction, enrichment, and purification of various moderately polar to strong polar compounds;
3. PS polystyrene, unsubstituted polystyrene/divinylbenzene, has a high specific surface area, is slightly more memorable than C18 bonded silica, and has extremely high adsorption and sample capacity for both non-polar and polar compounds;
4. An extraction column of a water-wettable polymer micro matrix of PCX mixed cation, cation exchange mixing mechanism. Provides dual retention modes: ion exchange and reverse phase retention. The filler is stable in the range of PH1-14 and has a large binding capacity;
5. PAX mixed anion: cation exchange mixing mechanism The infiltrating polymer-based extraction column is very stable in PH1-14.